Commercial Disputes; Professional Malpractice; Personal Injury Claims; General Business Matters; Corporate Law; Employment Discrimination; Construction Cases.
Marc Schumacher is a well respected trial attorney and former circuit court judge in Miami-Dade County. Prior to his retirement from the bench, Marc had served with distinction for 24 years as a member of our judiciary. For the past 19 years he has served as a Circuit Judge, and the last 10 years he was assigned to the civil division. Marc has consistently been rated in the Top Five among all judges in the Dade County Bar Association Bar Polls.
Marc is available in any of our South Florida offices and in the attorneys offices upon request.
Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, J.D., 1971
University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, B.A., 1968
- Circuit Court Judge, 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida, 1996 – 2014
- County Court Judge, Miami-Dade County, 1991 – 1995
- Associate Administrative Judge, Civil Division, 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida
- Associate Administrative Judge, Criminal Division, Miami-Dade County Court
- Consistently received Top Five ratings in Judicial Poll – Dade County Bar Association
- Recipient of Justice Award from League of Prosecutors, 2009
- Recipient of Honorary County Court Judge Award, 1996
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Massachusetts Bar
- Law Offices, Marc Schumacher P.A., 1976-1990
- Associate; Tobin and Fisch, P.A., 1974-1975
- Assistant State Attorney; Felony Division Chief Prosecutor, 1971-1973
- Suffolk University Law School; Certificate of Excellence – Moot Court Competition
- University of Connecticut; Athletic Scholarship; 3 Varsity Letters – Football and Lacrosse
- University of Connecticut; Advanced Army ROTC
- Honorable Discharge; United States Army