Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
Complex Personal Injury; Professional Malpractice – Legal & Medical; Product Liability; Nursing Home; Insurance Coverage; Bad Faith Claims; Construction Litigation; Commercial and Business Disputes
Miles A. McGrane, III has an “AV” peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell as a civil trial lawyer. He has tried over 250 civil cases to verdict. A graduate of the Cumberland School of Law, Miles is a Diplomat of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a Past-President of The Florida Bar, and most recently was appointed as a member of the Florida Board of Bar Examiners by the Florida Supreme Court.
Broward Junior College, A.S.
Florida Atlantic University, B.S.
Cumberland School of Law, J.D.
- President of The Florida Bar, 2003-2004
- Chair of the Eleventh Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission, 1990-1994
- Member of the Florida Board of Bar Examiners, 2013-present
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Circuit Mediator
- Member, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Member, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Trustee, Florida Supreme Court Historical Society, President – 2013-14
- Diplomat of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Adjunct Professor, University of Miami School of Law, 1980-2013
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell