Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
Federal Mediator: U. S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Local Government, Land Use & Environmental disputes; Contract & Tort; Constitutional & Employment matters.
Murray H. Dubbin has earned a stellar reputation as a leader in the areas of governmental, administrative and environmental law. His many years as City Attorney for Miami Beach allow him to effectively mediate all types of local government and land use disputes. While serving in the Florida House of Representatives, he was instrumental in the formation and growth of Florida International University and served as Chair of the House Committee on Constitutional Revision that led to the enactment of the 1968 Florida Constitution. Mr. Dubbin has been an active mediator since 1991.
University of Florida, L.L.B., 1951, Juris Doctor, 1967
University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts, 1949
- Certified as Circuit Civil Mediator by Supreme Court of Florida
- Mediator, U.S. Federal District Court, Southern District, Florida
- City Attorney, City of Miami Beach, 1995 – 2006
- Member, Florida House of Representatives, 1963-1974
- Partner, Taylor, Brion, Buker & Greene, 1994-1994
- Partner, Dubbin, Berkman, Bloom & Karan, 1951-1994
- AV Rated, Martindale Hubbell
- Member of The Florida Bar
- Member, U.S. District Courts for Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- Member, United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- Member, Florida Board of Regents, 1977-1984 – Chairman, 1983 -1984
- Member, Anti Defamation League of B’Nai Brith, Regional Board of Directors.
- Member, The Florida Bar Committee on Professional Ethics since 1999
- Chair, The Florida Bar Commission on Legal Education, 1985
- Recipient of 1994 Anti Defamation League Jurisprudence Award
- Listed as one of the top South Florida local government attorneys in the 2004 South Florida Legal Guide