Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
Personal Injury Claims; Commercial Disputes; Professional Malpractice; All matters that would come under the jurisdiction of the Circuit Court.
Richard D. Eade practiced law for 14 years before being appointed to the Broward County Circuit Court bench in 1987. He served as a Circuit Court judge for the 17th Judicial Circuit for 25 years where he presided over cases in the civil, famiy, dependency and criminal divisions of the Court, most recently for 10 years in the civil division. His mediation specialties include all matters which would come within the jurisdicion of the Circuit Court with an emphasis on personal injury and commercial cases.
State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, High Honors in Economics
Columbia University of Law, J.D.
- Certified as Circuit Civil Mediator by the Florida Supreme Court
- Circuit Court Judge, 17th Judicial Circuit of Florida, 1987- 2013
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Assistant State Attorney, Broward County, 1982 – 1987
- Associate, Abrams Anton et al, 1981 – 1982
- Trial Partner, Eisenberg, Eade & Fish, 1979 – 1981
- Associate, Goodhart & Rosner, P.A., 1978 – 1979