Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil and Family Mediator
Federal Court Mediator, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Elaine E. Feldman is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil, Family and Federal Court Mediator who has mediated more than 4000 cases since 1991. She graduated from the State University of New York at Stony Brook where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with honors.
She received her Juris Doctor in 1981 from Brooklyn Law School and attended the University of Miami School of Law as a visiting student. Ms. Feldman is a member of the Bars of Florida, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the U.S. District Court trial bar. Prior to 1991, Ms. Feldman was a civil trial attorney specializing in commercial litigation, banking, insurance and real estate.
Ms. Feldman was a mediator for the 11th Judicial Circuit In-House Mediation Division. She serves on the panel for the Department of Financial Services, mediating property damage claims. Elaine was also a mediator for the EEOC and she mediated for the Collins Center for Public Policy concerning the Remediation Plan- Federal Class Action. Ms. Feldman is on the Commercial and Employment Mediation and Arbitration Panel of the AAA and has served as a Mediator and Arbitrator for FINRA. She has previously served on a Florida Bar Grievance Committee and The Florida Bar Fee Arbitration Board.
Brooklyn Law School, Juris Doctor, 1981
Visiting Student, University of Miami Law School
State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A., Psychology with Honors
- Certified as Circuit Civil and Family Mediator by the Supreme Court of Florida
- Certified as a Mediator for the U.S. Southern District of Florida
- Former Mediator, Eleventh Judicial Circuit In-House Mediation Division
- Mediator, Florida Department of Financial Services
- Former Mediator, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Former Mediator, Collins Center for Public Policy, Remediation Plan, Federal Class Action
- Commercial and Employment Mediation and Arbitration Panel, American Arbitration Association
- Mediation and Arbitration Panel, FINRA
- Member, The Florida Bar Grievance Committee, 2003-2006
- Member, The Florida Bar Fee Arbitration Board, 2010-2013
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Member, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida Trial Bar
- Member, National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- Panelist, American Arbitration Association’s Commerical and Employment Panel
- Member, Florida Circuit Civil Mediator Society