Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil and Family Mediator
Federal Mediator: U. S. Southern District Court of Florida
Personal Injury, Tort and Wrongful Death; Complex Commercial Cases; Employment and Labor Disputes; Admiralty; Insurance Matters, including First Party Insurance Claims, Disability and Life Insurance, Coverage Issues; Probate; Construction, Real Property Matters, including Breach of Contract, Foreclosure and Title Insurance Issues; Professional Malpractice, including Medical, Legal, Dental, Accountant, and other Cases; Condominium Disputes; ADA Cases; Partnership/Corporate Disputes; Consumer-related matters; Family and Divorce matters; Nursing Home Negligence; Civil Rights.
Robert A. Dulberg has been certified by The Supreme Court of Florida as a mediator since 1989. He is also certified as a mediator in the Southern District of the U.S. District Court. He is a Fellow of the American College of Civil Trial Mediators, a Diplomate member of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, a member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals and a member of the Association for Conflict Resolution.
Robert is a past Chair of the Dade County Bar Association and a former member of the Board of Directors of the Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators. Originally a mediator with the Mediation/Arbitration Division of the Circuit Court for Dade County, Florida from 1989-1991, and an attorney admitted to practice in Florida since 1972, Robert has extensive mediation experience having mediated well over 5,000 cases to date.
A sought after lecturer and recognized author on mediation techniques for both colleagues and litigators, Robert is also an accomplished jazz pianist performing regularly around the state of Florida.
University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1972
Brooklyn Law School, 1969-1970
Rider College, B.A., Political Science, 1969
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Approved as Mediator for the U.S. Southern District of Florida
- Named as Best Lawyer in Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Named as Florida Super Lawyer in Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2006, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Selected as Florida Legal Elite in Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2007
- Past Fellow, American College of Civil Trial Mediators
- Diplomate, Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- Member, National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- Mediator, Mediation/Arbitration Division, 11th Judicial Circuit, Miami-Dade County, 1989-1991
- Former Chairperson, Dade County Bar Association Mediation Committee, 1996-1999
- Program Chair, DCBA Mediation Committee, 1995-1996
- Former Director, Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators
- Treasurer, Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators
- Program Chair, Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators, 1996-1997
- Volunteer Mediator, Florida Bar Grievance Mediation Program
- Supreme Court Qualified Trainer for Circuit Civil & Family Mediation Certification Training
- Member, Academy of Family Mediators
- Member, Association of Broward County Mediators
- Legal Counsel to Printing Association of Florida, Inc., 1986-2008
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, 1988 – present
- Practicing Attorney with nearly 30 years experience in Civil and Family Litigation including personal injury, commercial and employment disputes, dissolution of marriage, real estate, corporate and business law.
- Member, Florida Circuit Civil Mediator Society